Last updated: 21/12/2019
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Organizations processing data of EU-based individuals are required to comply with the GDPR as of May 25, 2018. At SafeTalpa, Inc. (dba Fust) we work hard to comply with the GDPR and apply its principles as we build new services.
Does this affect me?
If you are using Fust from the US or Latinamerica to reach out to other corporations in the US or Latinamerica, this regulation doesn't affect you. However, if you want to get leads in the EU, you should pay attention to this.
Many of our customers operate in multiple jurisdictions around the world, so in practice, most of them need to take GDPR into consideration. Because of this and because we want to ensure a consistent user experience, Fust has adopted GDPR requirements. Here are the actions we've taken to ensure we are compliant:
What data do we collect from prospects and how do we do it?
Fust collects the following data from prospects:
- Work experience
Fust doesn't directly collect data from prospects. Fust receives data from the following public sources:
- Google Search
Please note that if as a prospect your information is removed from any of this websites, it will also be removed from our database.
How de we store prospect data?
We securely store prospect data in Google Cloud and Firebase. Please note that such data is stored in the United States.
We will keep prospect data for a year. Once this time period has expired, our algorithm will automatically remove such data from our database.
What are your data protection rights as a prospect?
Fust would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every prospect is entitled to the following:
- Right to access: You have the right to request copies of your personal data, free of charge.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. Please note that we will rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
- Right to erasure: Because we deal with publicly available web data, information removed from a website is also removed from our database. However, if you want to speed up the removal process, please contact us and provide all relevant details.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data if the accuracy of the Personal Information is contested by you.
- Right to object to processing: You have the right to object to the processing your data.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to object to the processing your data.
Such requests are made by contacting us at support@Fust.io.